Friday, October 24, 2014

New Images for Autumn! Wryn and Mavis

Hi all! My brother sent me an adorable picture of my niece Lilly Claire playing in the leaves...and ironically, I had already started drawing a little girl and her Staffy puppy in the leaves. The new puppy is actually driving me insane....adorable though she may be, we have never had a bull dog before and they are sooooo stinky!! Not the normal stink of an indoor dog---stinky all the time despite regular baths. LOL And worse, turns out this is normal per her vet...yikes! My daughter is still totally in love, but we are several pairs of expensive shoes down and a very stinky living room now as she has infiltrated the carpet and couch with stinky dog smell....good thing she is so ugly she is cute!! LOL

Meet the cute little Wryn's Leaves


Lucianna using Wryn's leaves and Wryn's Tree

Dawn 

Lou 




And then we have Couple of Fall Cuties


4 comments:

nicky h xx said...

These are so gorgeous,x

Lisa Lynn said...

These are adorable.

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Love this release, Christy! both images are so adorable!

hugs,
JoAnn:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Dortesjs said...

totally sweet

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...