Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Going to the Dogs--- Cute Dogs!

Hey all! We recently got a new puppy that we rescused from the pound. She is about 4 months old purebred Staffordshire Terrier and a hilarious, stocky little thing. She is bound and determined not to be housetrained, but she is remarkably calm and friendly---which means she will be a terrible guard dog when she is older---she might lick you to death. LOL

Anyway, we got her by "default" as I had another puppy in mind when we went to the pound, but Mia stole our hearts and she was the one that came home. I originally wanted a little Scottie-looking pup who inspired me to draw these little cuties, but was in quarantine---and 3 weeks later is still not out, poor puppy. I hope he gets better and finds the right family.







 





Lou


Lucianna


Cheryl


Hope you have a great day! Please stop by our latest challenge and add your sparkly puppy creation to our next challenge
XOXO
Christy

4 comments:

ike said...

Oooh !! What a sweet little girl :-D
I really LUV the new images - pity about the poor little Scotty-alike :-( Hope it gets well soon and someone gives it a forever home.
Such gorgeous creations with your new images. Maybe we will get some with Mia ??!! :-D
Hugz
IKE xx

Marie-Anne said...

Your new pup is lovely. Hope the other puppy will recover soon.

Love the new stamps, going to think hard who I can make happy with doggies on a card, because I want them, but the almost all people I know are cat lovers.

Marie-Anne

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

The new pups are just so adorable!

Leah Crowe said...

Omigosh, the new pups are ahhh-maaazing!!!! Love everyones creation.. and your new pup is super cute. <3

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...