Thursday, June 12, 2014

New Images - 2 Days to Go!!

Okay, so we have just 2 days until the next release...here are some sneak peeks for you. :)

I think they are Beary Sweet----I love panda bears and monkeys! hehe

These images were created for my niece Lily Claire who came to visit over Christmas. She loves to wear a panda hat and her boots! She is also a huge fan of Curious George and requested a monkey girl, so come on back on June 15 and see the monkeys, pandas, and puppies, oh my!


Please feel free to share either one of those badges. :)
It would make me beary happy....yup, I know it is cheesy...hehe


2 comments:

Lysa said...

love... Love... LOVE!!!

Mayumi Adler said...

I am waiting for this cute panda stamp, so pretty!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...