Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Digital Images and Sale - Meet the Flappers and Ricky Hanging Around

Hey all!
Welcome to Tuesday and two new Tiddlys. I am working on a larger release for June 15 that includes clear and digital stamps, but I thought we would kick off summer with two digital images and a SALE on digis only. I am sure we will have something in a few weeks with the clear stamps too though, so hang on if you are a clear stamp lover. 

For now, let's save on some digital images
30% off all digital images. 
Enter code: SUMMER

To match our Wryn Hanging Around, I finally got a Ricky Hanging Around. :) He comes with a cute little dog and some different birds and sentiments than Wryn has....he will be available in clear stamps in a few weeks. 



Carolyn



Faye

Eulalia

Jodi

 

And by request, I have a cute 1920s flapper couple...they will not be clear stamps. 

Shine Bright - Flapper Coule

Amy




And don't forget the chance to win $12 worth of digis when you use one of these Father's Day images and link in the post before this one....



And just as a freebie for everyone, you can click on and save this little sentiment just for fun. :)

Annndddd here is a preview of the June 15 release....
feel free to share the image by posting it on your blog. 



3 comments:

Lysa said...

Eeks Christy! I totally *need* this little Ricky character in my stash! I have a slight feeling that my little boy will be hanging from trees like this in no time! LOVE them! Hugsxx ♥

Squirrel x said...

Oh my, hunny, you have gone and done it again - the next two (plus some for the UK probably) weeks will be longest wait. Ever! Hugs Squirrel xx PS. I am pacing already :)

Rosie said...

Love, Love, Love Ricky!!! He will be part of my collection soon...really soon! Hugs, Rosie