Friday, May 30, 2014

Perfect Paper Winner from Blog Hop and NEW Father's Day Digis!

Hey all!
Sorry for the delayed post on the winner of the Perfect Paper Blog hop---totally slipped my mind with the end of school. Today is the last day!!! Yay!!

So comment number 58 of 74 you (Nancy Parker) are the winner  by random draw. Please email me and I will pass along your gift certificate.


And I have some new daddy images for you! Father's Day is just around the corner and I have two random father's day images for $1 each....Find them both HERE.

Both sets come with a free golf bag digi (not shown) and a sentiment.....please come back and show the samples when you make them....I have a linky below for you to post your cards. Make sure they are watermarked and I will add 4 or 5 to the shop as samples with your watermark. :) I will also give one grand winner $12 of digital stamps of their choice.



And just as a freebie for everyone, you can click on and save this little sentiment just for fun. :)





5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

These awesome digis for a buck each and a freebie and a chance to win more. Wow. Great idea Christy and so generous.

Chelsea Van Iterson said...

First time linking up :-D LOVE the Father's Day stamps :-D

Chelsea Van Iterson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nancyparker55 said...

Wow! I am so thrilled to have won! Thank you so much!
Nancy
nancyparker55@sympatico.ca

nancyparker55 said...

Wow! I am so thrilled to have won! Thank you so much!
Nancy
nancyparker55@sympatico.ca

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...