Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Tasty Thursday Throwback with Jeanne!

Welcome to the Tiddly Inks Thursday Throwback!  Today, Jeanne is sharing a Wryn that you might not have come across yet, especially if you are new to Tiddly Inks.  Check out Bake Me Some Love:
Bake Me Some Love Digital Stamp
This Wryn is cooking up something special as you can see! She would be so cute with a number of baker sentiments I've seen around too!

Jeanne has created a super cute card using Bake Me Some Love and added an artsy flair.
 I love the dimension in this card!  I think we might need to talk Jeanne into a fun tutorial.  If you love Jeanne's creation and her fabulous mixed media look, check out her blog, Inky Paws!  You will love her creative style and her lovely color combos!

3 comments:

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Granmargaret said...

Lovely card.

Mary M. said...

Love the background and yes I would love a tutorial.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...