Thursday, May 22, 2014

A Rainy Thursday Throwback with Lucianna

I love Tiddly Thursday Throwbacks.  It allows us a great chance to show off images released awhile ago.  Today, Lucianna is sharing a creation with one of my absolute favorite Tiddly Inks images, Donna.
Donna
Isn't she just too cute?  I love her big boots and her friendly frog!  I've seen this image paired with some of the cutest frog sentiments too!

You are going to love Lucianna's card today.  She went with a ladybug flair!

So cute right?  I love the rain she created in her background and those adorable polka-dots!  To see more of Lucianna's adorable creations, head to her blog, Dilsaver Designs!  You'll love her blog and creations!  Each one is filled with a unique design and beautiful bold colors!

1 comment:

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful design, hope you don't mind me asking when will the results of your 5-9 may blog hop be announced ?? thanks cheers Sue N x