Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Fishy Thursday Throwback with Lisa!

Design team member Lisa is sharing with us today for a new Tiddly Thursday Throwback!  She's created an adorable card by using a digital image from the Birthday Fishes set.  One of the best thing about digital images is that they can be resized to fit any creation.  Before I show you the lovely card from Lisa check out the adorable digital image, Birthday Fishes.
Birthday Fishes
The fish Lisa uses is not shown in this image, but the fish and the sentiment do come with this set.  Check out Lisa's adorably sweet creation!
I love the detail Lisa has added to her fish.  To find out more about this card and see Lisa's gorgeous work, head to her blog, Lisa Lara Originals.  You'll love all of her unique creations and gorgeous attention to detail.

Also, don't forget about our new challenge, Pastels.  Check out Lisa's adorable creation for the Pastels challenge using Faythe Flies.  Again, she enlarged the digital for a gorgeous outcome!

1 comment:

M DelValle said...

I love it! What an awesome idea to partial stamp like on your last card!! I love it!!! I gotta try this idea!! Thanks for sharing!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...