Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Creative Thursday Throwback with Lou!

I'm so excited to share today's project with you!  The wonderful and ever-so-sweet Lou is sharing a special project today using Hang in There Clear Stamp Set.
Hang in There Clear Stamp Set  3x4
It's a very adorable set with so many fun elements!  Lou has really used this set to create such a beautiful little box.
Ok, how adorable right?  Love Lou's coloring and background on this image not to mention that amazing easel box she created!  I love this project so much, I have to share more pictures with you.
Look how cute when the easel part is laying down. 
Finally, more inside details are shown!  I know you want to head to Lou's blog, Loppy Lou's Loopy Thoughts, to find out more on this adorable little box.  You'll love all of Lou's creations.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

lovely and cute project !
greetings from belgium
martina
x

CCTVideatechnosolutions said...

Thanks for bold up such aces information. I acquire bookmarked you and will acquire in bandage with your new posts. I like this post, accrue autograph and accordance advising post...!
fingerprint recognition reader

gomommee said...

Love It!!!! Also love Wryn! Thank you!

gomommee said...

Love It!!!! Also love Wryn! Thank you!

Jane said...

Just fabulous, love it. Jane x

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...