Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tiddly Tuesday - Rolling Right Along with Roller Skaters

Hi all! Seems that I get rolling on something and I get a whole bunch of images out at once. hehe
So here we have 3 new roller skaters. My daughter turns 10 this week---we won't even better to discuss the rate at which time is currently skating by (yup, the bad puns are going to keep coming...hehe)----and she requested a skating party and invitation, so I of course wanted to draw the skater for the invite. :)

And so here is Wryn - Skater Girl (for my very own Wryn's birthday).

Jenny

Eulalia
 
Lucianna

Karen 

This image was just going to be for fun (it is $1.00), but I just love how the design team used her---meet 
RocknRolla, our cute derby queen!!

Tabbatha

Lucianna  (don't you love the disco ball and floor?)

And here is a new little Ellie - Why Rock when we can Roll?

Lisa

Lucianna

Karen 

Jeanne
 


Don't you just love the new creations??? Each one comes with a free sentiment, but here are a few more for free for everyone...click on the image to save it. :) Thanks to the design team for these sentiment sayings.




5 comments:

Lysa said...

Omg totally love!!! My niece just learned to roller skate too!

Lisa Lara said...

Such adorable samples DT girls. Thank you for the extra sentiments Christy.

Heidi Brawley said...

love the DT creations. Thanks for the sentiments too!

Nomie said...

I love them so cute. I also love your daughter's name.

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Awww... I love them all. They are so fun and adorable. And thank you for the Sentiments. Hugs, AntoinetteT