Thursday, February 27, 2014

A Sweet Throwback Thursday with Tabbatha!

Wow, Thursday again and today we have the sweetest Throwback creation for you from design team member Tabbatha.  Tabbatha used the adorable You Are On My Mind:
You Are On My Mind
Isnt's she just adorable?  I love this image and find it perfect for just about any sweet girls card.  
Check out Tabbatha's beautiful creation using You Are On My Mind.
I love the soft colors with the gorgeous pop of pinkish red in the image!  To see more of Tabbatha's gorgeous work, head to her blog, The Zadis Project, you will want to spend all day checking out her gorgeous creations!

2 comments:

olympia gold said...

Thanks for writing in such an encouraging post. I had a glimpse of it and couldn’t stop reading till I finished. I have already bookmarked you.
wholesale Jewelry

Lisa Lara said...

Adorable Tabbatha.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...