Friday, January 24, 2014

Sneak Peeks of Feb 3 release - Come meet Chloe and Ellie

I am so excited about these new Chloe and Ellie images....I have been wanting to share for a while now. LOL They are both really cute, but totally not like each other at all...hehe

In an effort to make this fun for everyone, we are going to have several contests that will offer a chance to win some or all of the images before you can buy them.

All of it will center around sharing this cute little badge with your adoring readers and friends. :)

Contest 1

Post the badge on Instagram with the hashtag #tiddlyinksrelease

One randomly selected winner will receive a Chloe image.

Contest 2

Share this post on Facebook and leave a comment in our fan group in the pinned post at the top so I know you did.   

One randomly selected winner will receive an Ellie image.

PS: Did you join in our latest facebook challenge: Warm Up?? Find the photo album titled "Warm Up" and post your hottest (get it??? LOL) creation.

Contest 3

Post this badge on your blog and link it below PLUS do either Contest 1 or 2 and get entered to win the whole release in digital form. I will be selecting a random winner from the linkz below who does the following:

Please share the posted badge on your blog in an actual post ---with a link back to Tiddly Inks---and then come back and link that post here. In your post, please share the Facebook fan group too...

So, now, go forth and share.....please!!! :)

I am so grateful for my fantastic fans and support base---you! I can't wait to show these new images to you at the beginning of February and it means a lot to me that you will take the time to read this and share so everyone can come play with us. :)

It is a snow day here today. It was fantastic. I got a nap, got some work done, and now we are going on a walk in what's left of the snow. In Texas, snow never lasts. LOL


Hope you are warm and having a great day!
XOXO
Christy




13 comments:

Lysa said...

OMG these are BEYOND adorable & cute! I've posted on my blog (on the InLinkz), shared on Facebook & tweeted.. off to IG too!

Lysa said...

Instagrammed... but my photos are private (lysaqr is my ID) :)

L-Bee said...

Shared on Instagram, Facebook & my blog....here

Eulalia said...

Done!!
Thank you Christy for the great opportunity to win this fantastic new collection... otherwise I buy your stamps as usual!!
xoxoxo Eulalia

nancyparker55 said...

Hi Christy! Thank you for the chance to win! These images are adorable, as usual! I don't do Instagram, but I posted on my blog and share on FB. hugs

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

I FB shared and posted on my Blog along with a pic on the left side bar :)

Jude said...

Thank you for the chance to win these adorable images Christy. I have shared this on my blog and on Instagram.
Hugs
Jude x

Ellie said...

Linked up here and shared on my blog and Facebook too. The sneak peek looks so cute! Thanks so much for a chance to win!

Christin Myhre said...

cant wait to get a better look at them.. I have shared on all 3 possibilities.. :) Crossing fingers now..

Tracey Manderson said...

shared on facebook, and on blog. Good luck with new release. :D
Tracey

Maroeska said...

Shared, shared, shared! Looking forward to the new release!

Lisa Lara said...

Can't wait to meet Chloe and Ellie.

Karen said...

Here is my link from Jan 25th http://karensdigi.blogspot.com/2014/01/tiddly-inks-new-release.html