Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Colorful Thursday Throwback with Carolyn!

Throwback starts with a colorful creation today from design team member Carolyn!  I love her creation so much as it's unique and beautiful.  Carolyn used the adorable Wryn - Grow a Little Love digital image.
Wryn - Grow a Little Love 
She's perfect for Valentine's Day with those adorable little hearts.  She also comes in a clear stamp set that can be found HERE.

Check out the adorable creation by Carolyn!
 Isn't it awesome!  I love the gorgeous color and check out her hair.  It's perfect for the challenge right now on our Facebook page.  You only have one more day to enter and you can find the page HERE.

Make sure to check out Carolyn's beautiful blog, Ms Petunias.  You'll find all kinds of lovely creations with Carolyn's special touch!

1 comment:

Gisela said...

I totally love Wryn and Friends!!! They are the cutest collection and sweetest faces ever. I bought some a while back but have a hard time printing them. I'm not computer friendly.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...