Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Throwback Thursday Christmas card with Katie!

It's Throwback Thursday and today the lovely Katie Perry is sharing a creation with one of my very favorite Tiddly Ink images, Santa's Helper.  Let me show you this tall dark and handsome:
Santa's Helper 
Yes, who doesn't like a tall dark handsome man baring gifts and no way to ruin it with words???  LOL, I say that every time I get asked why I like this image so much.  Ok, enough of my blabbing let's check out Katie's beautiful creation.
I love her coloring with those reds!  Those are probably one of the hardest colors to blend and she did an amazing job!  The little jingle bells are a perfect touch too!  Love Katie's work?  Head to her blog Kards by Katie Kreations!  You'll see lots of gorgeous projects.

No comments:

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...