Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Perfectly Inky Throwback with Larissa!

Thursday Throwback is here and the fabulous Larissa is sharing an awesome project just in time for those holiday preparations!  This is one of my favorite holiday images from Tiddly Inks because you get so many cute little images.  Larissa used Inky Critters:
Inky Critters 
I love how these are already framed out perfectly for tags, cards, or presents!  Check out what Larissa did with these cuties.














I love Larissa's beautiful design with the Kraft paper and her beautiful coloring with pencils!


















These are perfect for any present!  To see more of Larissa's exceptionally adorable creations, head to her blog, Car-D-elicious!  You will love all her creative projects!

No comments:

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...