Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Minnie Tiddly Thursday Throwback!

Don't you love discovering images that you didn't know existed?  I love when I visit an artists shop and find an older image that has great use for everyday cards.  The image that design team member Karen used is one of those perfect images.  Minnie can be used for any creation.  Check her out:
Minnie 
The lovely Karen of Scrappy Canuck Studios is sharing a beautiful and bright creation today using Minnie.  
Oh my gosh, I love her glasses and the bold papers on the black background.  To see more of Karen's creations head to her blog, Scrappy Canuck Studios.  You won't be disappointed and will leave with so much inspiration on all things scrappy!

2 comments:

ThePurplePlace said...

Absolutely adorable and colored to perfection!

Thanks for making me SMILE today!!

Scrappy Canuck said...

Oh PurplePlace, I am so glad she made you smile!!! I think I was smiling the whole time I was colouring her too! Thanks for taking the time to comment!