Monday, September 2, 2013

Tiddly Tuesday

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is going to enjoy ---or has already enjoyed----the first week of school. :) We started back last week and I was exhausted all week. LOL It was a really fantastic week and I am looking forward to a good year teaching 6th grade science.

Since I haven't had a chance to draw a new image this week, I decided to reduce several clear stamp sets....some up to 30%....go check out the CLEAR STAMP section to see which 4 or 5 I cut.

I reduced this one for sure. :)

We do have an amazing new challenge this week - Saying Thanks!

Check out this delightful creation by guest designer Goldie

Judith is also a guest designer this week, so check out the challenge blog to join in and see her lovely creation....plus those of the design team. Man, they are so gorgeous!

I hope I get more time as school gets in the swing....but until then, have a great week! :) Make something sweet for the teacher...hehe

1 comment:

nmnastali said...

Fabulous sale!!! I just picked up a few sets!!!
& Goldie's card is absolutely precious!!!
:)) :))
Hope you have another great week @ school!! :))