Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Tiddly Tuesday - Thanks a Latte and Bake Me Some Love

Hi all!! Welcome to Tuesday. :) We have several things happening:
two new images,
a new challenge and
two lovely guest designers

I have had these images in the works since this summer when two lovely ladies emailed me to request them. Took long enough, but I am finally glad to share them....and the amazing creations by the DT...wow!! I love them!

These two new images (see below) are only available as digital images, so have fun printing! :)

And you have to check out this week's challenge and guest designers as they say goodbye:

Meet our special guest designers for this challenge:

Special Guest Janice using Cup of Kitty

Special Guest Tracey using Wryn Blooms

And now let's see the amazing samples using our two new images:

Bake Me Some Love (she comes with a freebie table background)

Thanks a Latte


Melissa
using Thanks a Latte











2 comments:

JanR said...

Ooooh, what wonderful new digis! And the dt's examples are fabulous!

P.S. Thanks for posting my card here as well! :-)

Nicole N. (Nicole's Craft Nook) said...

I love your card, Jan!! So super cute!!
Fab colors & design!!
Xo

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...