Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tiddly Tuesday - Spell on Ya digi for $1

Hey all! Wow...it has been a crazy month and I have not been posting many new images this summer---for that I apologize---but I have a new one today! :)

Meet Spell On Ya!  for $1.00 special price


We had so many wonderful entries for the DT Call that I decided to create something to say thanks. :) I shared this little witch with all the people who entered the DT tryouts to say thanks. :) So if you tried out, please don't buy her...I will be emailing it. :)

If you missed out on the DT call, I listed this in the shop for $1.00----just to extend the love to all. You know I love Halloween!! Bwwhahhaha!!

Since we just announced our  new Design Team members, not all of them will be joining us this Tuesday for our newest challenge, but you should definitely check out our newest challenge today....new or old designer, the creations are AMAZING!

Go HERE and check it out--- "Create anything with a Birthday theme"

Here are a few of the amazing entries....wow!
Jenny using Wryn Birthday Girl

Yeah, they are pretty amazing!! :)
Have a wonderful Tuesday! :)

And, did you see the sneak peek of one of the images that are coming up on August 15?

There will be 9 new images, plus this one, on August 15...see you soon! :)

3 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

Oooh, thank you Christy, gonna go buy her right now.

..Karen said...

Gorgeous design team cards!!!! Love that new soon to be released image too!! : )

Pop's Cards said...

Is she holding a baby dragon???? I love her, so so cute, I also love the cards above so many different styles but all gorgeous x x x