Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tiddly Tuesday - new $1.00 school girl digi

Hi all! This is a very short post as I have started back to teaching and I have exactly 5 minutes to get this little cutie posted! :)

Melissa had the great idea to combine the cloud 9 girl and a stack of books. I liked it so much that I did it formally and changed a few little details to make it look more like a schoolgirl and more matchy books. :)

Since it is the beginning of school for many, I made it $1.00 in the shop! Meet SchoolGirl


I hope everyone has a fantastic first week of school. I am just starting my first week and I am really excited. We had a great first day yesterday and I am looking forward to more of the same.

Happy Tuesday!

5 comments:

Granmargaret said...

She is lovely

JanR said...

Oh my, she is absolutely darling! I needs her....off to the shop....

Scrappy Canuck said...

Christy, she is so cute!

nmnastali said...

YIPPPEEEEEEEEE!!!! :) :) :)
Love her!

Cultivate Life in Joy said...

Thank you for the price special and she is so adorable. I have to have her. I am going to use her for a Ladies Bible Study...cards I will be making that start mid-September. She is the cutest. I will be sure to mention you on my BLog post when I create.
Hugs,
Antoinette

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...