Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tiddly Thursday Throwback with Marlena!

It's Thursday, almost the weekend, and time for another Tiddly Thursday Throwback!  Today, we have a special treat using a Tiddly favorite, Gossmere.
 
Isn't she fantastically creepy, but gorgeous at the same time!?  This set also comes with some free digital paper and can be found right here.

The wonderfully talented Marlena is joining us today to show off her mad coloring skills!  Check out her card using Gossmere.
I love all the beautiful green hues and the striking coloring on Marlena's card.  To see more gorgeous work by Marlena, you can visit her at Marlena's Paper Paradise.

5 comments:

nmnastali said...

Gorgeous!! Love the contrast of her look w/ the delicate flowers! Such a cool card!! :)) :))

JanR said...

What a fabulous colouring job! Such a pretty card.

Scrappy Canuck said...

Oooh - I love the rich colours on this creation! Beautiful!

Jacqueline P said...

This is a first for seeing a dress in green!! Gotta say I love it!! Anyway you can find out which colors she used??? Yeh I really Love it!!
So perfect for St Patty Day!

Jacqueline P said...

LOL nevermind..I found the link to her blog LOL!! I am so bright some days..I will ask her over there!
Thanks anywooo

Jackie P