Monday, July 1, 2013

Winners - Scrap n'Art and blog hop gift certificates

I hope you all had a great time hopping around the Perfect Paper Crafting Team....the projects were amazing, right??? Check out the post HERE.

Please check the PPC blog for their winners, but I have randomly selected some winners for my blog hop gift certificates:

The winner of the $25 gift certificate and surprise candy is:

The winner of the $15 gift certificate is:



I also promised some winners of Scrap 'n Art coupons. If your name is below, please contact me for a free subscription code:








If your entry/name is listed above, please contact me using the contact form on the bottom of the blog.


1 comment:

jane ayres said...

what a wonderful hop you gave us , so excited to have won a voucher to spend in your store , looking forward to hoping and viewing some more of your wonderful images made into super cards x x

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...