Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th and a new Salty Kisses



Happy Fourth of July all my US friends! :)  And Happy Thursday everyone else!! :)


Did you see the DT call we are having?? It is gonna be an interesting month visiting your lovely creations and getting inspired. I hope even if you aren't trying out that you have fun having an informal blog hop as new people add links.

And I have said that I am creating new images and, last week, I submitted 9 new images for manufacturing in clear stamps----so in a few weeks I will have 9 new clear (and digital) sets, I hope. :) I can't wait to show them off as the DT likes them and that is always a good sign in my book. :) 

One of them is already a digital stamp, Salty Kisses. However for the next release, I made her a matching friend/mermaid (she is still a secret), but that one had MUCH better hair, so I had to go back and re-do Salty Kisses---I think she is much improved. Check out the new version below or HERE.  She now has extras....hehe

If you have already purchased her, no need to buy it again. Just log in to your shop account (even guests get a password) and download the image again. I have directions on the blog HERE  (or click on the picture below) if you haven't done that before.   The older version is now considered retired, so switch to this one, pretty please.

ordering-instructions.jpg

And if all fails, just email me and I will send it to you by email. :)

Have a great day!!


5 comments:

Solveig said...

I love the Salty Kisses image! But I actually think I liked the first version best. The new one has much better hair, but I liked the face on the first version better. Anyway, this is my favorite stamp at the moment! I just love your style! Happy 4th of July!

Hugs,
Solveig

Christine Riley said...

LOVE your work, Christy and I LOVE her! I will definitely be entering your DT call. Hugs!
Christine

Ana Chavez said...

YAY!!! I can't wait Christy, I love her and all your lovely images. The anticipation is going to kill me... LOL!!! Good luck on picking the new DT... :)

Emily said...

She's pretty, but I am sad I missed out on the original! That'll teach me not to make impulse buys! ;)

Hilde Larsen said...

oh no! I missed out on getting the previous mermaid.. I agree with peeps above, that one had a cuter face :)
getting some others from my wish list now - lotsa thanks for the coupon! ♥

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...