Thursday, June 13, 2013

Throwback Thursday with Jodi and the Party Girls!!!

Today is a special Throwback Thursday!  The amazingly talented design team member Jodi is sharing a gorgeous creation using the ever-so-sweet image Donna and Belinda Party Time.
 
Such a perfect image for any birthday!  I so love these sweet little girls.

Check out the BEAUTIFUL creation from Jodi!
Wow! This card is just too amazing.  The bold bright colors are striking and I love the ribbon as well.  You can see all of Jodi's lovely work on her blog, Kaboo Designs!

2 comments:

Dawn Carlyle said...

This card is amazing -love the bright colors - so fun!

Ana C said...

This card is wonderful. I love the layers, ribbon and the colors are just fantastic!!!

Love it!!!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...