Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Splashing New Release

 Hi ya and welcome to another Tiddly Tuesday!  Today, we have a splash-worthy new image! Meet Salty Kisses (so named by Tabbatha!) and I am totally in love with the samples the DT  provided tonight...I need to draw more mermaids---immediately. LOL

I hope you feel as inspired as I do after browsing the loveliness. :)

Meet Salty Kisses


Tabbatha


Melissa




Jodi




Just a quick note that I will be on a bit of a shipping vacation for the next two weeks....the digital part of the shop is still open and I will be around to help with downloading if needed, but any physical packages for acrylic stamps that are ordered between now and June 19 will not be shipped until June 20. I am restocking some images and just spending some time with my family at the beginning of summer. :) Feel free to order digitals (like Salty Kisses), but it may be a week or two before your acrylic stamp order is shipped.

7 comments:

Kellie 0:) said...

Just love ALL the creations. Absolutely beautiful each one.

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh I love her!!! The DT have all did Amazing creations!!

hugs, Heidi

Chitra Nair said...

Aaaaaahhhhh she is so beautiful..

nmnastali said...

These are all gorgeous!!! I love how each has a different color hair -- :)) :)) Got her this AM!! :)) :))

Paula Gale said...

oh my oh my oh my oh my - these are FAB-U-LOUS!!!!

Christy - I love these mermaids and would love to see Wryn as a mermaid!!!

I will certainly be getting me some of these...

Paula x x x

Paula Gale said...

Of course I meant also; oh my oh my the DT's samples are truly inspirational - such talented colouring and cardmaking.

Paula x x x

Ana C said...

Seriously! This is absolutely a beautiful image this needs to be made into a stamp! The DT created some seriously gorgeous cards. :)