Thursday, May 16, 2013

Tiddly Thursday Throwback with Lucianna and a Little Drama!

Thursday already?  In that case, welcome to our Tiddly Thursday Throwback.  Each week one of our talented designers shares a fabulous creation with you featuring an older Tiddly Ink image.  We are often creating with the newer images and therefore, want a good reason to show off our older favorites!  The wonderful Lucianna is sharing with us today and she chose the ever-so-dramatic Drama Queen.
 
Isn't she to die for?  I love her face and her Shakespearean garb! Tell me she's not perfect for all those wonderful teenagers in your life!  I have a 10 year old that this would be perfect for! LOL

Now, on to Lucianna's creation!  You can find more of Lucianna's wonderful artistic work on her blog, Dilsaver Designs.
I love the gorgeous burst of color with the red against the black!  Make sure to check out more of Lucianna's work on her blog

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, always one of my fav images! Jo x

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...