Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Clear Stamp Fairies Sold Out Until Next Week

Hi everyone! Thanks for joining in the new release of the fairies---It is good news/bad news as the clear sets have already sold out ---until next week. I placed a reorder already and they are scheduled to arrive next Tuesday or Wednesday....

I will offer the sale again next week on just the fairies (for a limited time) so that no one has to miss out. :)

For this week, I will try switching them to pre-order, but I sometimes have checkout/cart issues when stamps are listed as pre-orders, so if I find people have trouble, we will just have to wait a week until the new stamps are in. :)



1 comment:

Kylie said...

Wow, congrats on selling out of the clear stamps... I will look forward to ordering mine when they are back in stock. They are all gorgeous...

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...