Thursday, April 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday with Dilyana and a Romantic Couple

Hi ya everyone!  It's another Thursday and today the wonderful and sweet Dilyana, of Cards and Thoughts, will be sharing a beautiful card using a romantic Victorian Couple called Will You?
 
Aren't they the cutest?  They so remind me of Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice.  Perfect for a wedding or anniversary card.  

Ready for Dilyana's gorgeous creation???



Don't you just love the beautiful colors.  Her red dress is truly stunning.  Thanks for sharing such an amazing card Dilyana!  For more lovely projects please visit Dilyana's blog, Cards and Thoughts.  The fabulous image above can be found at Tiddly Inks right HERE.

1 comment:

Jacq said...

Wow, stunning card!! Love the new image, shame I've just celebrated my wedding anniversary last month as well as my niece's wedding in February. Still, always more to come. :)

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...