Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Refreshing Throwback Thursday with Jeanne!

Thursday means a THROWBACK here at Tiddly Inks and we have a wonderful creation to share with you today from the lovely NEW team member Jeanne of Inky Paws.  Today, she used the adorable Anna Belle Sweetness along with a fabulous sentiment from the Bloom Beautifully Clear Stamp set.
 
Go ahead and tell me she's NOT adorable!  I know you can't say it and mean it!  Now, let's check out the amazingly beautiful creation from Jeanne!
 I love that splash of bright pinks and gorgeous greens!  A fantastic summer treat creation.  We hope you enjoyed Jeanne's creation today.  Make sure to stop by her blog and leave a bit of love.  Join us next Thursday for another fun Throwback Thursday!

1 comment:

Larissa said...

Great card Jeanne, love the background!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...