Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tiddly Tuesday - New Image Hoppin' By

Happy, or should I say HOPPY, Tuesday...hehe I have a new digital today. Yay!

Meet digital stamp Wryn - Hoppin' By! 
includes surprise sentiment "Hoppin' by"


And did you catch the upcoming blog hop with Make It Crafty?? Zoe is such a sweetie and she has the best backgrounds to go with Tiddly Inks images....and can you guess the theme?? Tricky, I know! LOL

The blog hop will be HERE. :)  And we hope you grab the image (badge) above and share it on your blog...we are looking forward to seeing you all there to join in the fun---lots of new images, chances to win prizes, and more.

See you soon!

6 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

I love this new Wryn. I love all Tiddly Inks, but especially Wryn.

Dani art 4 U said...

OMG! This is gorgeous.......Christy you are amazing xo

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the new image- looks like lots of fun.

Kellie 0:) said...

What a gorgeous image. I look forward to seeing creations with her.

Jennifer Scull said...

I so love the new image! we were just watching a movie last night with a little girl on a pogo stick, so this gives me the giggles! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE she is super cute!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...