Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tiddly Tuesday - design team changes and free sentiment

Hi and welcome to Tuesday! :) I have some new character images pending, but I am not ready to share them yet, so I decided to celebrate with a FREE sentiment--dedicated to you, me and all our friends. :) I wish we remembered this every time we looked in the mirror and saw the grey hair, or imaginary imperfection that only our eyes see....bloom my lovely ladies, as we are all enough today and always. :)  So that is is my handwritten, self-affirming thought for this week. :) Just click it and save the JPG image to print it or resize it for your cards.
We also have a few changes to our design team....we are losing several very lovely members and gaining some equally lovely members.

I wasn't expecting to change anyone out, but life changes and within the past few weeks, three of our lovely ladies have decided to step down for positive reasons like needing more family time or taking a new class---all great reasons that I fully support. :) They will be greatly missed however and the whole team and I wish them many lovely things for the future. Good luck Pops (actually moving to being a  part-time "coloring friend"), Asa, Leah, and Lou Mac!!! You provided amazing inspiration for many viewers and lovely company for our team. We love you all and send you off with big hugs!  They all promised to be around, so we hope they do stop in from time to time. :)

We have some lovely members joining us, and you probably will recognize them right away. Please meet 4 amazing and talented ladies:




 

I am blessed to have and to have had so many amazing ladies on the design team---and I am sure you can see why. :) 

Please do stop by the challenge this week and add your creation!

And check out the amazing tutorial by Melissa on coloring stone HERE!! 
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-C2kpFQIUoGc/UVBTbjH6ZUI/AAAAAAAAIgA/n2_9_GX9NAk/s1600/TIhousestone.jpg

Have a great week! :) 

PS: If you make something with the freebie sentiment ( I am thinking art journal page), please stop by the Facebook fan page and share. 

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Welcome to the new ladies, best wishes to the past DT that are moving on. Thanks for the wonderful sentiment.

Shazza said...

Welcome to the new members but will miss those leaving x

GCLmom said...

Christy, Thank you for the lovely and positive sentiment. It is one that I try to instill in my children each and every day. :)

Dana said...

Congrats ladies on having the opportunity to be on the DT. Your projects are stunners. Hope I can join you guys one day! I'll keep my fingers crossed. :-)

Granmargaret said...

Best wishes to the ladies moving on and welcome to the new design team members. Lovely work, thank you for sharing.
Thank you for the free sentiment.

Heidi Brawley said...

AWEE love the creations and thanks for the sentiment too!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so much for this beautiful sentiment. it truly touches my heart.

wishing the former DT members all the very best. hello to the new members! :)

txexperiment said...

really special image. Thanks for sharing!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...