Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Thanks and Winner from Blog Hop Comments

Hi everyone,
Thank you so much for the lovely feedback and comments on the new Egyptian images. :) I have the 5 winners of the $5 gift coupons from those who left comments on the design team member's blogs. :) Yay!! Thank you!

If your name/comments are listed below, please contact me to collect your discount code: Here are the winners:

From Lou's blog:
Rebekah said...
This is totally fabulous work sweetie! Congrats to Mo on his amazing fund raising too hugs rebekah xx
15 March 2013 23:24
 
From R. Maria Sabina's blog: 
Maria Sabina, your cards are amazing. So different than the others I've seen so far, so Egyption-like and still keeping your unique style. Well done, I love them both :)xxx
 
From Tabbatha's blog: 
Elena de Vicente  from http://www.nubesazucar.com/
 
From Alyce's blog: 
Good Kardma by Jules http://goodkardma.blogspot.com.au/

From Leah's blog: 
Both cards are absolutely gorgeous, Leah! Fabulous colouring and design! I love the cute sentiments so much:)


Oh, just so you know....Tiddly Tuesday will be on Thursday of this week. :)  I do have two new images so check back on Thursday. 

And there is a new challenge this week...some amazing creations!! :)  Check them out HERE.

 
 
 

3 comments:

✿LemonBella✿ said...

Yay! Thank you, Christy. That's so sweet and generous! :)

I can't wait to see the new images on Thursday.

xx Dafi

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

Gosh, you guys are awesome! I just love, love, love ALL your cards, designers!

Ddmac58 said...

These digi images are perfect! I belong to a ladies non-profit group and our "theme" is based on Egyptian images. These are perfect for making cards for invites, get well, thinking of you, etc. Thanks for creating them!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...