Thursday, March 14, 2013

Joint Blog Hop with Make It Crafty March 14-15

Welcome! I wanted to direct you to the blog hop that is happening  HERE March 14-15. The Tiddly Inks team joined up with the Make It Crafty team to showcase the brand new digital images and you can join the blog hop HERE. It will sooooo be worth your time to stop in...the samples are AMAZING!!

Pyramids and vases from Make It Crafty
The team has simply stunned me with the SPECTACULAR designs and I can't even express how inspirational they are....I hope you join in and hop along. :)

My daughter is an absolute Egypt freak and has been a fan of all things Egyptian for several years, for some reason especially Anubis, the jackal headed deity. When Tutankhamen's sarcophagus was on display in a museum about 2 hours from here, we HAD to go for a visit and she loved all the displays.

So needless to say all these images are for her, but the below project was a special request for her birthday. She wanted a beautiful Cleopatra with a jackal....

Coptic jar-from Make It Crafty. :) 
Sentiment- in the  extras pack


And since we are in a celebrating mood, let's have a sale. :) All these images are only available in digital form (unless you can convince to make some in rubber...hehe), so our sale will be for digital orders only (excludes clear stamps).

From March 14-18, enter this code to receive 25% off your digital orders. 

CODE: EGYPTN


Have fun and I hope you are inspired. :) 

XOXO

Christy


8 comments:

Corinne said...

Fab blog hop!!! Thank you
Hugs

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super fun new images!!!

cal8007 said...

Thanks for the code for the 25% off. I'll wait until tomorrow after the blog hop so I can go and see which images I want. I want them all, but can't get them all this time!

Thanks,

Carmen L

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

So not only are the images amazing, but I really love your card! The sentiment will be such a nice add-on pack. :D Love working with such a talented lady!

Larissa said...

Fabulous card christy! I hope little bit loved it.


Xxxx

Jodi said...

I enjoyed this release a ton Christy... thanks for sharing all your talent with us.
Hugs,
Jodi

Delphine said...

Beautiful, Christy! Perfect background and I just love Jackie! Thank you for an amazing release and for teaming up with Zoe again, I was very happy to be a part of this hop "from the inside":)! Hugs Delphine xx

Alyce said...

amazing christy!!! the colouring is so pretty and i just love those papers! i hope your daughter loves all of the new images :D

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...