Thursday, February 21, 2013

Throwback Thursday with Tiddly Inker Lou and Little Bear!

It’s time for another Tiddly Thursday Throwback  and we have Lou from Loopy Lou's Loopy Thoughts, in for you today using Little BearLou has been with Tiddly Inks longer then any other member and we simply adore her wonderful creations and her beautiful personality too! 
Lou had this to say about the adorable image, Little Bear, "What I love about this image is that is it perfect for so many different occasions".  Lou used the sentiment that accompanies the image as well.  Did you know that there is a whole set of these little cuties?  You can check them all out HERE.  All are perfect for our challenge on the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog.

Now, on to Lou's creation.  Check out Lou's creation using the sweet Little Bear:

Make sure to leave Lou a little love on today's image and post and you could win a Little of your choice!  

We also need to announce the winner of Carpentar Joe or Jane, winner's choice!   The randomly chosen winner is...

BloggerHeidi said...
"Both of these images are just adorable. I'm always looking for images I can use for masculine cards and Carpenter Joe fits that bill. Thanks for the chance to win."

Congratulations Heidi!  Please send me an email to claim your prize - melissa forquer at gmail dot com
 
 

39 comments:

Svenja Koob said...

What a nice one! :)
So cuddling and sweet! :)

Svenja
xxx

✿LemonBella✿ said...

Little Bear is so sweet and darling <3 I love the way Lou has colored it!

Loopylou. said...

awwwww I am so overwhelmed for the beautiful words about me melissa, thank you so much hunny xxxxx

Craftbugmum said...

Oh super creation, lovely colouring. Thanks for the chance to enter and win such a super prize.
Hugs Fi xx

Debbie said...

Oh how adorable.Such a sweet image.Gorgeous card Lou.Love the colours and this card could be for anyone/Fab hessian too.Hugs Debbie x

Kris B said...

Super cute card! TFS

Anita said...

Awww...I just love this little bear! The card is so adorable. Fabulous color and texture! Hugs -Anita

Cheryl W. said...

Super sweet card with superb coloring, as usually. Love it!

wlbillings said...

Absolutely love it! ESP the texture. Burlap?

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love the color choice and the burlap.

Jennifer Scull said...

oh goodness, such a sweet card with an absolutely adorable image! love the colors on the card, too. :)

Crystal said...

Awww...I just love this little bear! This card is so sweet!!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

adorable card!!!

ohhdonna said...

Love Your card!!! This little image is oh so cute!!!

Dawn Carlyle said...

Beautiful card - love the colors :-)

Tracy *SBA* said...

Super adorable image and I love the colors and hearts. Its nice to see such cute card.

Joce Turner said...

This is really just the cutest. Love it!

Lucy Newton said...

Great card for a boy and the stamp is so cute!!!

Angela Boutiller said...

So beary sweet that Little Bear! He is just so cute. The coloring and every detail is so beary perfect! Way to go Lou!

Amanda White said...

Aww so cute . I love stamps and digi stamps as I love to sit and color its so relaxing, and you end up with stunning results Like this not that mine is anything like yours ,but as they say practice makes perfect.

Amanda White said...

Aww so cute . I love stamps and digi stamps as I love to sit and color its so relaxing, and you end up with stunning results Like this not that mine is anything like yours ,but as they say practice makes perfect.

Amanda White said...

Aww so cute . I love stamps and digi stamps as I love to sit and color its so relaxing, and you end up with stunning results Like this not that mine is anything like yours ,but as they say practice makes perfect.

TheKatsWhiskers said...

Really gorgeous, Lou!

Julie Reed said...

Your card is beautiful Lou, i love the colours you have used :)
Julie x

pinky said...

Ah this is really really sweet and the colour combo is delicious.

Averil said...

Fab card!! Just luv colour choice,texture & versatile sentiment.Had a peek at the rest of the set...'Little so and so'my next fav, but tempted.Think I need them all :)

Fiona Powell said...

What a gorgeous image. Reminds me of my kids playing dress ups.

Elena said...

This card is so warm and cozy! I just want to hug it!

JLJ Designs said...

Super cute card! I love the colors.

Jen

Sabrina said...

Oh how cute! What a fantastic card! Just warms my heart!!

Jackie W said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the design and colors! Your coloring is gorgeous!
Be Blessed!

Jane said...

Such a fun sweet card! Hugs x

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet card...adorable image and great layering of different elements.

Alison said...

What a sweet card and a very cute image! I love the color palette!

Shazza said...

this is soooo cute x

"annemade" said...

The best onesie suit I've seen :) Love it.

Daizeefli said...

This is so adorable!!

Mary J said...

He he - he always makes me smile!

Priscilla Waker said...

Love the card:-) stamp is adorable and love the colors!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...