Thursday, February 7, 2013

Team Member Dilyana Makes a Splash!

This week the wonderful Dilyana is sharing her creation with us using the sweet Mermaid Miranda.  You can see above that Dilyana has a gorgeous coloring style and she's really gone the extra mile with this gorgeous card.  Before I show you her card check out the ever so cute Miranda.
 
I know you are excited to see Dilyana's gorgeous creation so wait no more :)
 I love all her gorgeous sea worthy embellishments and the coloring is just amazing!  To see more of Dilyana's gorgeous work please go by her blog at Card and Thoughts.

5 comments:

Alyce said...

stunning dilyana!! i love the beautiful colouring of her tail :D

Mojca said...

such gorgeous colouring and great embellishment. hugs! MOjca

Heidi Brawley said...

WOW this is Gorgeous!!!!! I love it alot!!!

Pamela Romero said...

I love it! Did yo use glossy accents on the tail? It looks shiny!

Lucy Newton said...

This is gorgeous beyond words!!!