Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Clear Stamp Sets - 1st Set of Stamps

I am so excited that we get to start 2013 with some new clear sets...people have been requesting new clear stamps and I am attempting to make that happen. :)

I have at least 8 sets (maybe more if the stamp fairy delivers quickly...hehe) ready to release during the month of January, but we are going to do a few at a time---you know, to make the month lots of fun and, unfortunately, I take the slightest enjoyment in torturing you by dragging it out ...hehe no, not really. Seriously, it is because the packaged sets are all arriving at different times, but I didn't want to wait for all of them to arrive before we started the fun. :)

There are 5 new sets for today and as soon as the other sets arrive (hopefully next week), I will release those....did I hear a YAYYYY??? Thought so!! LOL I know it is a pain to place multiple orders (shipping and all that), so I totally understand if you want to wait to order clear stamps until I get all the sets out....I love these, but they may get better (hehe) so I am going to say "Wanna wait until I get them all out and then see??"...hehe The shop does allow you to create a WISH LIST...should be fun. :)

For those of you shopping for digitals, then go for it....there are more coming next week too...

ahem...BIG SMILE....yes, I agree.

Did you get entered for the chance to win all the January clear stamp releases? Well, click HERE if not.

And don't you think we should give out another prize? Me too!

From the comments left on this page, I will choose one more winner (next Monday) to receive these 5 images in digital form...that gives everyone a few days to comment.

So leave some love here----and on the Facebook page, if you haven't liked Tiddly Inks' page yet, please do LIKE us...or join the Fan group HERE---there is lots of chatting going on.

Now, let's get started....

Meet brand new image: Happy Mail  (getting ready for spring!)




find more DT samples HERE 

Meet brand new image: My I Love You




Lou (using the digital paper HERE)

Find more DT samples HERE

Meet brand new image: Birthday Wishes

 



Find more DT samples HERE 

Revisiting Cloud 9




Find more DT samples HERE

 Revisiting Too Cute to Spook 

(Halloween should be all the time....LOL)

 

Find more DT samples HERE

Well, until next week, when we have a few more new sets, thanks for stopping in...see you soon.
If you have time, I am sure the DT members would love some love. :)

49 comments:

Svenja Koob said...

The new sets are gorgeous! :)
Would love to win one!

All the best for 2013
Svenja

Tracy said...

Sure glad I don't have to pick a fave out of these. They are ALL amazing images. Adding these to my collection would be a wonderful way to start off 2013! :-)

✿LemonBella✿ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
✿LemonBella✿ said...

Adorable stamps and gorgeous cards! I'm in love with the darling fox image:)
Dafi

Leanne said...

Happy New Year TI!!
These new images are adorable and a must have!! It's so hard to choose between digis and clear stamps.. decisions, decisions!
;)

Dani art 4 U said...

How exciting to start the New Year with so many new stamps! I love the Birthday wishes set , its a must have for me i think.
Thanks for the chance to win it is very generous of you TI ♡♥♡♥

nicoleqmullen said...

These are all fantastic looking and the DT samples are gorgeous. I think my favourite has to be the foxes though, adorable!!

Sandie said...

They are ADORABLE!! Gorgeous DT samples; such wonderful inspiration.

Ria said...

ohhhh OMG I can't pick a fav as I love them all ;) way to go sweetie The dt did an outstanding job ;) Whoohooo

hugs Ria

Jennifer S said...

I can never get enough of your images. It makes me want to color all day. Thanks for the chance to win.

Annette said...

I can't possibly pick a favourite from these. Of course I love Wryn, but Annabelle is so pretty. Gorgeous images.
Annette
xx

Tanya said...

These are gorgeous! I LOVE the fox one, sooo cute! And that little witch is adorable :D

Tags xx

Bonnie Irvine said...

Love these images! The whimsy and innocence of them make me smile.I enjoy the process of colouring them as much as the finished product. Don't tell anyone but I actually talk to them while I'm giving them colour. They don't seem to mind :) Great work by the DT to bring them to life, too. Always inspiring.

Olivia said...

Great selection of stamps...can not wait for the clear stamps to come in.

Jennifer Scull said...

all of the new sets are just fabulous! I so love the foxes! don't see many of those out in crafty land, and this makes me realize that I really like them. :)

JanR said...

Wonderful stamps! They are all super-cute.

Mojca said...

Waw the sets are just gorgeous. Love your images so much. thank you for the chance. hugs! mojca

Sharla said...

These are all so amazing, I super love the happy mail set! :)

Annheidel said...

Oh my goodness, LOVE them! Seriously adorable!

Rachel Parys said...

Oh great, more stamps I HAVE to have! lol! These are awesome!

purpleprincess2007 said...

Christy your images are darling! You know how much I love them, I'm super excited door the new release! Fantastic samples too girls you all have sooooo much talent!!!
Love n hugs xx Cara xx

Sara I. said...

Absolutely LOVE the new sets!!! They are too stinkin' cute!! xx

Samantha Briscoe said...

They are all so lovely but my fave is Wryn with that rocking cake!

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!! Those are Awesome and I LOVE all the DT creations too!!
hugs, Heidi

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Oooh! Yummy new images!

Thanks for the chance to win!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Fabulous new sets!!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

These are all SO cute, Love the new images and the foxes are such cutie's too!! Cheers Jennie

Anita said...

Oooo..these are too cute! I love your style, Christy. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us! ;)

Jude said...

They are all soooo cute! So difficult to choose a favourite. Thanks for the chance to win.

Hugs
Judex

Mary-Anne V said...

So excited about your clear stamp release....amazing DT samples!

tshupile said...

Oh! The Happy Mail and the Birthday Wishes are awesome!
Thanks
Anat (tshupile)

Kimberly S said...

Adorable new sets, and the cards are beautiful. (I agree, Halloween should be all of the time!) hugs, Kimberly

ms_shell said...

Wow, what fabulous new stamps! Super cute!

Happy New Year

jan farnworth said...

what wonderful new sets. thanks for sharing and the chance to win.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What can I say but absolutely beautiful. Congratulations on your forway into the clear stamp world.

Lisa D.

Made by Mandy said...

How exciting to see your digi' made into stamps. The foxes are adorable and I love your little birdie on the Happy Mail set :)

Kellie 0:) said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win the digital versions of these super cute stamp sets. What a great start to the year. Thank you for your generosity

Scrapbookingbyleann said...

LOVE all the new sets!! Simply adorable! :)

karen said...

Love em Love em Love em! hugs, Karenxx

Dilsaver Designs said...

I love them, so adorable!!

Cathy said...

Such adorable stamp sets, love them all,especially the CLoud 9 one.
Hugs
Cathy xx

Louise said...

Just gorgeous!!! :D xxx

Louise - PunknScrap said...

The new sets are LURVELY!!! I love them all :) Thanks so much for the opportunity to win one.

Marcy said...

Oooohhhh! They are all adorable, but I just love Happy Mail! A must have for me!

Rachel said...

I love Love love Love love all of them!!! I just rediscovered this link I saved many moons ago... and I am sad I didn't find it sooner!!! Now, to make my wish list!

trav_shelle said...

Love all of the but the new "Birthday Wishes" is definitely my favourite! :-)

Heather Kelley said...

Too cute!!! I need them all!

Tonya said...

These are all super adorable images. The cards are all fantastic. Thank you for the chance to win these little cuties and for all of the inspiration. I can't wait to see what's to come.

Laura W said...

Oh I just adore Happy Mail! Lovely digis, can't wait to get them :)