Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tuesday Tiddly News - new character Faythe

Hi everyone! Welcome to Tuesday! :) I have an oldie, but goodie on sale right now, just in time for Thanksgiving:

Annie Gives Thanks is currently $1.50 for the digital download until after Thanksgiving. :)  Click HERE to see Annie

And I have a brand new character to introduce today...please meet Faythe! :)

My brother-in-law and his wife adopted a beautiful little girl and boy this year and in celebration for their first Christmas with a forever family, I decided to illustrate some little kids for them. :) This is the first one for adorable little Faythe. She is about 18 months old and has the most beautiful skin and a huge smile. :) Her dad told us she loves dolls, so I decided to draw a mini-Faythe for her too. :)

We have a pretty full section with Wryn and her Friends now, so I started a new section for Annabelle and Faythe HERE.  I know I will be adding more of her, but here is the first one. :)

Meet Faythe (she comes with a free sentiment shown with the doll below)

I  haven't added a freebie to the shop for a while, so in honor of celebrating so many things and people to be thankful for, I thought I would be grateful for each one of you dollfaces. heehee

This is an older illustration, but I still love it. I drew it based on a beautiful handmade doll sent to me from a lovely lady Jennifer...see the post HERE. 

Find the freebie for download HERE

The week is just beginning because there will be another new image this week on the US Thanksgiving holiday (Thursday of this week)---it has something to do with birds, but not turkeys...LOL I figure you will be totally done with turkey if you are in the US. 

See you then! :) 

6 comments:

Annie Rose said...

Aww, Christy, Faythe is adorable! Congrats to your family! :)

I so wish I had a way to color digi's anymore! I love her. Perhaps she'll make it to a clear stamp one day? hint hint. hee hee!

Luvs,
Annie Rose

purpleprincess2007 said...

Oh wow she is adorable - I'll be visiting the store after work for sure!

Hugs xx Cara xx

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Gorgeous new character & thanks for the beautiful freebie image :)

Julie D. Richards said...

Gotta get her, she's adorable.

Paula Gale said...

OMG Christy - she's adorable... those beautiful DT cards are too - they've done a fantastic job!

I can't remember the doll Christy - but I think the original but it was around my birthday so I perhaps was frantic doing my sons card too - we're on the same day...

What the most lovely gift for Jen to send - all that time it must have taken to make it - and she chose you to send it to (Well LB anyway!) That's what I think about something handmade - wow! they spent all that time on something for ME! An honour indeed...

thanks for the digi of her - I'll always remember your little story when ever I see her from now on...

big love

Paula x x x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Love the new character and thanks so much for the adorable freebie.

Lisa D.