Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving- It's for the Birds! New image to celebrate!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US friends! :) Everyone else, happy Thursday!! :) 

I thought I would celebrate Turkey day with some birds--but not turkeys! LOL


Meet For the Birds- the zip files comes with a ton of images....trust me...I am not even sure how to show them all. LOL Just take a look at the samples to see the options. Each bird in the line comes as a separate PNG in case you want to make the line longer or shorter. :) The birds also come on the branch and off the branch.





6 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Oh these are the tweetest, Christy! Love the DT's samples!

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this are sooooo sweet. hugs! Mojca

Larisa said...

They are so much joyful!! Great job!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

super cute!!!

Angie said...

Love these...so different and SOOO cute!! =)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

WAY TOO CUTE!!!!!!!