Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Christmas and Faythe Images - Still Having a Sale too!!

Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the marvelous response to the sale. :) I will be shipping clear stamps on Monday. Remember this is the last time, they will be on sale this year. :)

I noticed that everyone is loving Faythe, so I drew two more images for you---and for me. :) I plan to use these for my niece's Christmas card and present. :)



and Meet Faythe Flies


The whole Tiddly Inks shop is still on sale, including these two new images, so you might want to pop in and grab them 15% off this weekend only. :) Use code: CYBERWKEND during checkout. 

See you soon. :) 

3 comments:

Tanya said...

GORGEOUS new images, I'm really new to Tiddly Inks, but love them all! I've been browsing the shop for the last hour lol, looking at all the lovely things I want :)

Tags xx

Julie D. Richards said...

Love the new Faythe images. Already have the first one, gotta get these two. Oh darn, lol :-)

Giffysk8s said...

Hey you! Loving all of your images! One of these days I'll get a new printer that uses better ink for printing digi stamps. :(

How are you????? Miss talking to you!

Lots of hugs!