Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - Wryn in the Fall

Happy Fall thoughts...and many safe thoughts for my East Coast friends in the US...I doubt you have power to see this right now, but when you get it back, know we were thinking about you.

This is a short post, but we do have a new image:


Krafty Karen using the Facebook freebie sentiment also


Did you get a chance to enter our Halloween challenge? Well, you have another challenge starting this week...come hang out with us and get inspired to add your card to the mix---and inspire us. :) 

See you next Tuesday!! Stay safe and dry!

5 comments:

Paula Gale said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this new image of Wryn... how can you not love anything Wryn????

My thoughts go out to all on the East Coast too. Be careful. Be safe.

hugs

Paula x x x

DonnaMundinger said...

She is precious! xxD

Jennifer Shults said...

Eeek! She is so adorable!

Kimberly S said...

How adorable! Love that little hat she's wearing. :) hugs, Kimberly

purpleprincess2007 said...

Oh my I love the new Wryn!!! I can see her falling into my cart real soon! Fabulous DT cards too!
Love n hugs xx Cara xx