Tuesday, October 9, 2012

New Clear and Digital Stamps - Trick or Treat!!

Welcome back. :) It is Tuesday! Yay! I have two sets of images this week: 2 new digital images and 3 clear acrylic stamps!

Digitals first:

I just love the halloween holiday and I had to put it to more cute use with multiple Wryns going trick or treating....most little girls have dressed up as all of these cuties at some point. My princess dress was blue. LOL
Meet Trick or Treat Wryns
Marlena using Trick or Treat Wryns

This next image might look familiar, as they are based on the little monsters I drew for Stamping Bella a few years ago. I wanted them to be a bit more lifelike and thus redid them for Tiddly Inks...I like them a bit better like this---the one on the end really needed a tail..LOL




Now the acrylic clear stamps:


Good news!! I have gotten almost all of my available stamps restocked for the next little bit, so hopefully we are good to go for a few weeks. I will hopefully get ahead of production times so we don't fall behind in the inventory again and I can then begin to think about opening up to wholesalers, which may serve some overseas folks better...at this point, I am not quite ready...hopefully soon though. 

Let's look at the 3 new stamps:




Special feature Krafty Karen getting super krafty with digital Bee and Pixie Party....wow




10 comments:

eva said...

oh my gosh, these are sooooo cute!! love the monsters and the trick or treat wryns!

Karen said...

Oh WOW!!!!!
Thank you so very much for featuring my card hun!! Huge smiles.. :0)

All beautiful creations and of course your two newest digis are living with me already!!

My playtime today is Cute Halloween cards me thinks!xx

Ali said...

Gorgeous x

Julie D. Richards said...

Love all the new stamps, but I have got to have the trick-or-treat Wryns.

Heidi Brawley said...

WOWZERS!!!! love them all! What great DT creations too!!!
hugs!!!!

jn said...

Love these new designs !! You are soooo talented !

Claudia said...

The Monster-Party-Image is so funny. I like it. And also, i like the Cards with this Image.
Greetings
Claudia

Tracey Murphy said...

Wowee! Adorable stamps & fab DT creations! Think I may be colouring up some Monsters very soon ;) xx

Jenscrapstoo said...

Very cute, would love to see the Princess Wryn by herself too!! Very cute release! Cheers Jennie

Lisa Lara said...

What awesome images Christi!