Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Spooktacular Birthday Creation!!!

Hi ya everyone!  Today is Oldie day here at Tiddly Inks and we are celebrating in style!  Leah Crowe one of our fabulous designers put together a gorgeously bright and fun card that's perfect for the season.  Do you know anyone that has a Birthday this time of year?  What better image for an October birthday than Spooky Birthday.
Isn't she AWESOME.  I love the hair and all the great little extras, like the cake and present!  Check out what Leah did using Spooky Birthday!
I love the gorgeous color - what is better than lime green for Halloween cards?  I love the fun spiderweb with that fun spider web paper too!  Thanks Leah for sharing such a great creation with one of our favorite Oldies!  If you haven't visited Leah's blog, Leah's Crafty Life, make sure you go as it's filled with gorgeous bright and fun creations.

5 comments:

Julie D. Richards said...

What a fun October birthday card. Where is the cat from?

Karen said...

OH OH OH!!!
How FABULOUS!!!

The card is awesome and I LOVE this image... !!! :))

I need it.. lol..

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Sue - bearhouse said...

WOW!! This is stunning. I love the image and the colours are wonderful

Sue

Paula Gale said...

what a fabulous card - and awesome colouring... love love love!!!

Paula x x x

Leah Crowe said...

You ladies are so sweet, thank you!!

Julie, the cat was cut using my Silhouette! I have the file listed on my blog.

hugs,
Leah