Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - A little Sweetness

This is a quick introduction to the new character coming out next week...please meet a little bit of sweetness named Anna Belle --- a tribute to a delightful little Anna (beautiful daughter of a sweet friend) and my own Little Bit, who we affectionately call Bella. :)

This is a new digital stamp in honor of summer and the recent Watermelon Day...truly, apparently, there is a watermelon day. LOL

And given the big release next Tuesday, I am posting a few badges to grab and share if you are so inclined. :) Just pick the one you like and link it to this blog URL or to the shop.

How do you like the sneak peeks??? hehe



And did you know that most of social chattingness and sharingness has moved to our Facebook Fan page? You can find it HERE.
Hope you join us there to show off your latest creation or ask for tips on coloring and layouts....we want all levels of skill to participate. :) You do have to request to join (Facebook thing), but there are no requirements...just the desire to be there. :) So come play with us.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

O very sweet Christy! This new series will definitely put another hole in my wallet. hehehe
:)

JanR said...

OMG, yes! (You should have seen the fist pump I just did. :-) ) I have been looking for a cute digi for the "watermelon" theme for the dt I'm on and I haven't been able to find anything I'm too struck on....until now! This is soooooo darling!! Off to the store..........

Lisa Lynn said...

Bella is adorable. Love those shoes!

Rachel Parys said...

Squeeeeal! How cute! I'm totally grabbing a badge now!

Playing with Paper said...

Aww she is adorable. I grabbed a badge :)

Steve Paul said...

Sweet and nice!Just loved the design! i think it would be helpful as well for making Plastic cards