Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pinky Door Hanger Fun!

Hi ya everyone!  Melissa here again this week sharing an older image that is perfect for any tween/teen in your life.  I love these great gothic images that Christy draws.  They are perfectly adorable but have a bit of a dark side too!  Meet Pinky:
It is so much fun to color her long flowy hair.  The skull cupcake makes it perfect for the tweens/teens I mentioned earlier too.  Have you noticed how popular cute skulls are now?  I see them all over and my own daughter likes them too!
I decided to make a fun pennat style door hanger with Pinky using a number of fun Spellbinders dies and Simple Stories papers.  I used some adorable letter ribbon from Ribbon Carousel as well.
This is the hanger on my girls door.  Pinky can be used for any project.  If you'd like to see more projects using Pinky head over to the Tiddly Inks Shop and scroll through the projects at the bottom of the digi image!

Have a great day and join us again next Thursday were the fabulous Lou will have a gorgeous project using a favorite older image!

12 comments:

Karen said...

This is just perfect!! Love it hun! :))
Fabby colour too. SMiles.xx

ike said...

Fabulous - gorgeous colouring. I LUV it :-) xx

Rachel Parys said...

Cuuuuute! I love the colors of this! It's perfect!

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

Love it! Your coloring is always so fantastic Melissa.

Arabella said...

This is totally gorgeous Melissa! Fab idea :)

Arabella

Maureen said...

Super cute idea and your coloring is perfection as always!

Leanne said...

hehehe... this is sooo coool!
X:)

Heidi Brawley said...

Oh this is Awesome looking!!! love the coloring of her!!!!

Lisa T said...

So cute! I own this digi stamp, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Adorable!

Kymberlee - The Paper Midwife said...

You come up with the most clever ideas!

dpkennedy said...

How fun! Love it!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...