Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Anna Belle Release and Sale

Hello my darlings!

Happy Anna Belle day! :) I am so excited to show off this new little cutie. She is named Anna after Melissa's daughter and my daughter's nickname's is Bella, so Anna Belle seemed like a good fit (plus, I know Danni is partial to it, as I am sure many moms are as well!).

All the new listings are HERE.

I am going to do the samples a bit differently this time...normally I put every DT member's card on the blog and only a few in the shop, but instead, today, I added each one to the shop and will only add a few to the blog...you can click on the image or the link and see the rest of the samples. :)

GOOD AND BAD NEWS - please read if you want acrylic stamps
Okay, so today was supposed to include a full order of acrylic/clear stamps as well as digitals, but I have a limited number of acrylic stamps due to a delay in the packaging being printed improperly. I made a change to the back of the package and it resulted in a longer-than-expected delay, sooooooooo although the order is in the works...

.....this means that there are limited quantities available for shipping. EDIT: A lovely customer let me know that the pre-orders are not working correctly. If you tried to pre-order the acrylic stamps, I will offer the sale again when the stamps are restocked. I am sorry this didn't work as expected...it worked okay last time, I tried this. :(  When I run out of the acrylic stamps today, I will switch to pre-orders (which I am super sorry to do...yuck!!), but you will be able to order them for the same price as those offered today while the sale lasts---however, there will be an unknown delay in shipping until the new packaging arrives.

DIGITAL AND ACRYLIC IMAGES

Three of the images today are currently available in digital and acrylic; take your pick of your favorite version. :)

1) Be My Sunshine-- for digital stamp click HERE

a) digital set includes sentiment, girl, and sunflower border - unlimited inventory HERE
b) acrylic images include 2 sentiments, girl, sunflower - 10 acrylic stamps HERE
   

Melissa

Donna

Cheryl


2) Bugs and Kisses-- for digital, click HERE

a) digital set includes sentiment, girl, and flower and ladybug border - unlimited inventory HERE
b) acrylic images include sentiment, girl, 3 flowers- 10 acrylic stamps HERE


 Melissa

Lou


Lou's card also includes a digital paper from this new listing HERE

3) Fluttering By to Say Hi -- for digital click HERE

a) digital set includes sentiment, girl, and  butterfly border - unlimited inventory HERE
b) acrylic images include sentiment, girl, and butterfly border- 10 acrylic stamps HERE



Asa

Alyce


DIGITAL ONLY FOR NOW

This little bee girl may be available later as an acrylic stamp, but for now, she is only available as a digital stamp.

1) Happy Bee Day  - click HERE


Arabella

Melissa

2) Be Mine 

Click HERE  ----comes as two files---the original girl was drawn last year, but now there is also a new girl with 3 hedgies

Asa


And now the important part: THE SALE

For the next ~48 hours
All items in the shop are 15% off...enter this code 

ANNABELLE15

Sale ends 8/16 at 6:00 PM (discounted pre-orders of acrylic stamps will end at the same time)

Have fun shopping and coloring! :) 

16 comments:

Patrice said...

These new images are adorable!

Annie Rose said...

Christy, these are all SO ADORABLE! I love them! :) I can't wait to get some of the clear stamps.

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh WOW - these are ALL wonderful!!!

Mad Moose said...

oh by goodness, these are just far too adoreable! fabulous new collection and stunning samples - as always!

Karen said...

Wow, wow, wow, Wow!!!
I'm squealing in delight here sweetie - they are everything I was expecting and more!! :0)

Stunning artwork hun - blown away by your creative talent. Smiles.

Sorry you had the hiccup with the printing - but I'm sure people wanting the acrylic stamps will be very understaning hun.

Hugs,
Krafty Karen.xx

Vivi Casale said...

they are totally adorable!! love them all! off to get my digi!!
xx

Jennifer Shults said...

You're killing me here!!! I don't have time to play but I must have, lol. LOVE all of these!!! ;)

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

They are adorable!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG, PRECIOUS! xxD

Leanne said...

It just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Thanks Christy!
Great job ladies!!
;)

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my golly Christie. All are soooooooo cute!

Marcy said...

OMG! I love them all! I cannot pick a favorite! Cute cute cute!

Tracey Boland said...

Adorable images and fantastic cards x

Tracey Boland said...

Adorable images and fantastic cards x

Faye said...

OMG, this is THE MOST gorgeous set of images. Anna Belle is adorable. xx

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG... you are such an amazing artist, Christy! Love all of your new images, too too cute! Too bad I don't have a printer right now, otherwise I will get all of them! Hugs!

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...