Friday, July 13, 2012

Publication Reward and Sneak Peeks

Hi everyone! :)

I am getting excited about the clear stamps that we will be releasing next week---Tuesday to be exact. In fact, I am very super duper excited!!! LOL

I think everyone has seen the Beach Babe already in the shop in pre-order stages, but I have some sneak peeks of that set and then another one or two...what could they be??? hehe




Now if you want to help share the word about the stamps, feel free to grab this badge and share it on your blog by linking it to the shop, http://tiddlyinks.com

And now onto another thought: I wanted to try out a new idea---pay for print publication. If you submit your work to a print magazine using T. Inks images and get published (and Tiddly inks is credited), please email me and I will post your layout HERE and take into consideration the size and distribution of the magazine and determine a small reward for your effort and time. It may be a small cash prize, a set of stamps (now that we have REALLL stamps..hehe), or a store credit....or all of the above---something that works for us both.

For example, this was recently sent to me by my DT member Larissa showing Tiddly Inks Little Bear on the cover a Dutch carding magazine. :)  The box was created by Nina J and her blog is HERE.



Now, if you are published in a digital publication or featured in a showcase (in which credit is given to Tiddly Inks), please email me those too and I will provide a free digi and publish your featured project on our Tuesday or Friday posts if possible. :)

If you have been previously published using a Tiddly Inks stamp (not a Stamping Bella version), please email me the photo/scan of the magazine page and the link to their website and I will add it to our new blog page for publication shout outs and see about a retroactive prize. :)

Sound okay??

Hope so...but do check back tomorrow for a giveaway of some of the clear stamps and more sneak peeks....:)

9 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Looking forward to those clear stamps!! I will definitely post your blinkie!

Jess Willison said...

Looking forward to clear stamps!! Yay!

cdm317 said...

I can't wait to see the clear stamps on Tuesday!

donna mikasa said...

So looking forward to your clear stamps! Yay!

Playing with Paper said...

How exciting!!! Can't wait...

Connie and Jack said...

Looking forward to the new stamps. BUT are they made in America? (My new criteria for buying stamps.)
Thanx.
Connie

Christy/Tiddly Inks said...

They are made in the USA. :)

KarenLavendersCraftBlog said...

Cool idea!

Hlora said...

Brilliant ... Lovely card ..

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...