Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Fantasy Friends Release and Limited Time Digital Image Sale

Happy Tuesday! :)

So a few weeks ago, I got inspired to draw some cute and quirky gothic/medieval girls. :) You can find the whole set HERE---including their dragon and unicorn friends.

For the girl images, I adapted an older gothic cute image (Katrina) that I didn't really like any more and came up with the two girls I am sharing today--Magda and Mystria. And then Magda just looked perfect with Sparkles the Unicorn and then she needed a dragon....so it all just felt right to keep adding some friends to the fantasy. hehe I always have fun coloring and drawing curly hair, but as a curly-headed mama, it isn't always fun to brush it. LOL Luckily, these just need coloring, not taming. hehe

Several of these are older images, like the unicorn and castles, which used to be in the Basement shop a year or so ago, but with the newly adapted girls and combinations of digital papers, it is all new again. There are six images total today.

Let's take a peek at the older images first:



Christy

Now the newer images:

3) Mystria (and her extras of paper, tree, fog and moon)

Lou showing the extra bottle paper






4) Magda and Sparkles (and extra digital rainbow forest paper)

Lou (using rainbow forest paper)
 Christy (showing castle and using fog from Mystria as clouds)

5) Magda and fairy friend



Lou

6) Dragon Friend - this set includes 3 images: Magda on Dragon, Dragon alone, and Magda seated alone




 Asa

I hope these inspired you to fantasize...:) You can find the whole set HERE.
The DT has again blown me away with their fantastic samples. Thanks ladies!


And since I have had several requests lately for a sale, I am going to have a 30-hour sale on all digis....sorry, clear stamps are not included. :)

30-hour sale to end July 25 at 8 AM CST

ENTER CODE: FANTASY to receive 15% off all digital images, excludes acrylic stamps

The sale is now ended. Thanks for all the support. :)

17 comments:

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

I'm in LURV with all of them..oh boy digital budget is out the window. Thank you so much for such wonderful stamps - I'm on my way to purchase them, so not letting the hubby know. ;) The sale will so help.

Thanks again Christy for such amazing work!

donna mikasa said...

Oh my, Christy! Your new images and DT samples are magical and mystical! Love them all!

Karen said...

I'm not only blown away by the DT's creations but by your FANTASTIC artwork sweetie!!!
LOVE each and every one! Smiles.

Hugs,
Karen.xx

Tahi said...

OMG they r adorable... I want them all :)

Ellis said...

Wow, these new stamps are just amazing, love the fantasty theme and might have to see if I can get some! =)
Fabulous creations from the DT's!
HUgs, Elenor

Hazel said...

I need them all, sadly the bank manager doesn't agree,
Hugs
H xx

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

These are amazing...can't wait to shop!!!

Beate said...

GORGEOUS samples and new images. I am excited to see you started selling acrylic stamps as well. Way to go!
Hugs and smiles

Regan said...

Oh my! These are enchanting! I love them all and the design team's creations are exquisite! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the new images! Your DT did a great job as usual. Thanks for a wonderful sale.

Dianne said...

I absolutely love these stamps. So different. TFS

Dianne Bell - Sewpro02@aol.com

cdm317 said...

These are truly magical! The DT dazzled me with their beautiful artwork! Love them all!

Janelle said...

Oh NO! I missed the sale. Bummer. They are ALL so WOW, perfect for some birthdays coming up. Thanks for making them digis, so I can get them right away.

ike said...

They are wonderful - I just got Magda :-D

Kelli said...

I am total love with all these stamps. I can not wait to collect them all. I just bought Mystria and Sparkle. Love the little extras. Thank you so much for making such cute designs.

Glynda said...

Love these new stamps.

Maria Therese said...

Fabulous new stamps!!