Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Clear Stamp Release

Welcome to Tiddly Tuesday!  So much going on today! Tiddly Inks now has both clear and digital stamps!!! I don't know how to say how exciting this is....:) 

Our first sets of clear stamps put your favorite Wryns into physical form so that those crafters who don't love digitals can now use "real" stamps...:)

For this first order, I began with a small number of sets (they are made in the USA) until I determined how many sets I would need. So although there are limited qualities to begin with, I will be reordering this week once I know how to handle quantities. :) Not to worry...there will be plenty to go around. hehe

I love the quality of these stamps....some people like to use a mouse pad underneath the paper to make a great imprint, but I suggest using them just you do your rubber stamps or other clear stamps.

To use clear stamps, you will need a clear acrylic block---not included--to attach your cling stamp. You clean them like rubber stamps and store them in the clear packet with the outline of the image. I suggest not storing them in the sun/light to reduce yellowing over time. 


ANNNNDDDD I already have the next set of clear stamps brewing---it is a brand new little character named Anna Belle and I love her even more than Wryn--well, maybe it is a tie...LOL

Here is a little sneak peek...








But before that, we have a number of gorgeous digi stamps being released next week! 

We'd love you to help us get the word out! Grab the coded badge on the side bar and just add a link to one of our blogs or the shop!







And thank you to everyone who has been joining our Tiddly Inks Challenges every other week. Our winners are announced on Fabulous Friday following the end of the challenge!

 It's time for a new challenge!  It's a sketch challenge.


Okay, so ready to meet the clear stamps sets? I have 5 total sets, but I will have 5 or 6 more sets very soon...I wanted to try a smaller release in the beginning and see how shipping went and then have a bigger release with the new character. 

You will see that the shop icons for the clear stamps are colored differently than the digital stamps so there is no confusion about which type of stamp you purchasing. I am loving all the little extra bits and bobs that come with the sets. I can see a lot of paper piecing about to happen.

1. Friends are Flowers (sized 3x4 inches)  $9

Wryn is sized approximately 2x3 inches and 
the extras are proportionally sized to Wryn 


CLICK ANY PICTURE TO ENLARGE


 



2. Cute as a Bug (3x4 inches --Wryn is about 3x3 inches) $9

 

Arabella  (love how she used each piece...)


Åsa  (love the simplicity of just using the ladybugs)



3. Hang in There (3x4 inches --Wryn is about 3x3 inches) $9



 Lou

 

4. Beach Babe (3x4 inches --Wryn is about 2x3 inches) $9



 Leah (notice how she used each piece---don't you love the layout...)


Arabella  



5. Sweets for My Sweet (4x6 inches) $15

Our fifth set is larger --it is 4x6 inches. Each Wryn is approximately 2x3 inches.




Leah  (sentiment comes with the digital set)

Emmy 

Cheryl  



Whew!! That is a lot of creative and beautiful samples (I LOVE my DT!!!).
I hope you have fun with the clear stamps....and I am looking forward to releasing more soon.  I believe I am hooked on designing sets. LOL

I announced the winners of the free samples yesterday HERE...

And you can click on each photo below to take you to the Tiddly Inks section you prefer:



14 comments:

Loopylou. said...

squeeee!! they are all awesome!!!! its so exciting!!!
huge hugs Lou xxxx

eva said...

how exciting! clear wryn stamps!! love all the samples by the dt! they always do such great work!!

Dawn Louise said...

I'm so pleased I've found you, I'm loving the stamps, your designs are great and a little bit different which is what I like .x

Carly said...

awesome! congrats on the release. Fabulous work from the DT!

Rachel Parys said...

Love Anna Belle, and I can't wait to see what you have for us on the 24th! OMG, you have been busy!

Great cards everyone, they are gorgeous!!!

Barb said...

I was honored to have the chance to work with Wryn - Hang in there for a DYSU DT assignment and I've been in love with your images ever since! I am SOOOO happy to see these beautiful images in clear stamp format...I'm one of those crafters who needs to physically stamp as part of a design. Here`s the card I made using your digi version of the stamp...I hope you like it! :)
http://kinsalecreations.blogspot.ca/2012/06/dysu-77-movie.html

This Friday I will be making a dent in your clear stamp store! Thanks for this!!! xx

donna mikasa said...

So excited for the launch of your clear stamps! I've been having problems with my digis smearing so I'm thrilled that paper piecing will be so much easier! And I can't wait to meet sweet Anna Belle, too!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

So much fantastic news! Anna Belle looks just adorable!!! :) Ordered some clear stamps already ;)

Simone said...

Wahoooo!!! Great! This cheers me up! Cannot handle with Digis- so I really love this!
Hugs, Simone

Miranda said...

wow congrats Christy, the clearstamps look fabulous...
but I can hardly wait to see the new fantasy images too, the banner is very very gorgeous, have put it on my blog
hugs
Miranda

...just Barbara said...

Congratulations!! This is so exciting and such a fun adventure to plunge into !! :D Plus the samples from the DT are all fabulous!! Way to go. *Hugs

cdm317 said...

Wow! These new sets are fabulous and I LOVE that sneak peek of the next set! Beautiful work from your DT, they are incredibly talented!

KC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KC said...

awesome work by the DT, congrats on the new clear stamps!