Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - Patriotic Wryn

What with the Olympics in England and the July 4th celebration coming up in the USA, I thought we needed a little patriotic girl to share our happy feelings! :) I left the flag blank so you can color in whatever country you like...please meet:



The DT girls kindly allowed me to show off a sneak peek of next's week creations, so be sure to check back next week and see the full creation. :) Any guesses about what you think the theme will be next week? LOL





So be sure to check back and join us next week for our HUGELY surprising challenge theme. :) Maybe you could use this Wryn??? hehe
XOXO
Christy

13 comments:

Arabella said...

She's adorable Christy! I LOVE her!

Arabella

Melissa said...

Ack!! She is ADORABLE! :)

Leah Crowe said...

She is so darling!!!!! LOVE all the sneaks!!

Rachel Parys said...

How fun is she!!?? Super cute! Love everyone's samples!

Kim Swenson said...

I love her!! So many ideas going through my mind right now. Great job everyone!

Mary J said...

SWEET!

Playing with Paper said...

Oh my gosh Christy!! Another cutie patutie!!!

Shirley said...

Wonderful new image.

Heidi Brawley said...

oh she is super cute!!!! love it!

Jennifer Shults said...

She's so cute! Love the sneak peeks too!

Leanne said...

She is really cute!! Love the DT sneak peeks, I bet the reveal will be amazing.
*;)

Samantha Briscoe said...

I am super jealous of the design teams colouring on the sneak peeks. I can only dream of getting that good. Maybe you guys could do a video tutorial for us! Love the new image too. X

Delightful Designs by Katherine said...

She is super cute and I think she would look great on a little girl's birthday card with her name on the flag.

New DT! Welcome

I am so excited to introduce our new DT members. They have already produced some amazing and truly gorgeous images over the past week and I ...