Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tiddly Tuesday - Oldies but Goodies

Happy Tuesday everyone! :) We have a delightful new DT member today...many of you will recognize her work right away from the challenges. Please welcome the amazing Donna Wardle! :)

I am so honored to have Donna join the team...thanks, Donna!

When I started Tiddly Inks, it was a quick shop on Etsy, and then I moved my shop to an offline store which I had for a year. That shop turned into the Basement when I opened the latest shop HERE. The Basement has stayed open for a year, but now, sadly, I have closed it and have consolidated everything into the current shop.  I moved most of the older images already, but here are a few that I just moved over recently...:) Take a peek at some oldies but still goodies. :)

Re-acquaint yourself with the Avengers....these were some of my very first digital images and I still love them. I would love to see them used more. :)

Supah Stamper Avenger is HERE






And for Father's Day, we have the Watts! :) The perfect metallic Family..hehe
Check out Emmy's post with them today on the challenge blog
And how about Key to My Heart...she was one of my first images too. :)
The new listing will include a digital  paper or two with keys---just for a fun added bonus...:) Check out the listing to see them all.
Hope you check out the challenge this week---it is filled with some amazing inspiration, including our latest member Donna! :)


2 comments:

Larissa said...

Oh love seeing the avengers again. I really must use the "older" images more....still love them all!

Hugs,
Larissa

Shirley said...

The Avengers have a special place in my heart too.